THE PHOENIX ARCHIVO FIRE FILE offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the international NT Fire 017 - 60 paper standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - 60 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and data when optional FSDPI08 is specified.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high security plunger lock that operates independently on each drawer. This allows for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY - Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Each drawer also accommodates a filing depth of 505mm.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.