THE PHOENIX FIRE RANGER sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format.
- FIRE PROTECTION – Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records at 500°C.
- LOCKING – Fitted with high security double bitted VdS class I key lock.
- SECURITY PROTECTION – Tested to the prestigious European S1 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000.
- JCQ COMPLIANT – Complies with the requirements set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for the secure storage of question papers and any other confidential materials distributed to centres in advance of the examinations. (Applies to FS1510K S1 only).
- CONSTRUCTION – High security 3 way espagnolette bolt work provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard.
- FIXING – ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.
- STORAGE – Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.