Phoenix Mercury Deposit High Security Euro Grade 2 Deposit Safe with Key Lock
- THE PHOENIX MECURY DEPOSIT SERIES are designed for the safe deposit of large quantities of cash, without the normal reduction in security protection that can be associated with deposit safes. Ideal for retail stores, garage forecourts, banks and financial institutes.
- SECURITY PROTECTION:Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-2:2014 Security standard, Grade D2 has a recommended insurance rating £17,500 cash or £175,000 valuables*.giving cash cover of £10,000 or Valuables*.
- APPROVALS: UK Police preferred specification (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high security VDS class 2 (Safelogic) electronic lock
- DRAWER DEPOSIT: The drawer deposit is secured by multiple locking bolts and locked with a high security double bitted VdS class 1 keylock.
- CONSTRUCTION: Double wall composite construction, anti drill plates and re-locker protection for the door provide a safe of great strength.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.