THE PHOENIX SPECTRUM LS6001EC is an ultra-modern safe designed to protect documents and valuables from fire and theft. The Spectrum’s effortlessy attractive design is available with a range of changeable coloured door panels, allowing you to choose a colour to compliment any interior.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the International NT Fire 017 - 60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB memory sticks & hard drives.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high security motorised electronic lock with dual control, multi-user and scrambled code features.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - The safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,000.00 or £20,000.00 valuables and is eady prepared for floor fixing (bolt for concrete floors supplied).
- DROP TEST - Drop tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- LIGHTING - Fitted with a bright LED interior light so the contents can easily be seen.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Supplied with four internal key hooks, a pull out drawer and a height adjustable shelf.
- COLOUR - The Spectrum is finished in a high quality scratch resistant Dark Grey, with changeable door panel in Cream.