THE PHOENIX CITADEL is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or valuables cover of £40,000.
- APPROVALS - The Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- FIRE PROTECTION -Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high security VdS class I electronic lock with time delay & dual code function.
- CONSTRUCTION - Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.
- Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.