THE PHOENIX DATA COMMANDER is designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity fire protection unit for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of data storage. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120dis standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for computer backup tapes.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Twin water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- FITTINGS - Each unit comes complete with 2 height adjustable shelves and 5 pull out media trays.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Fitted with automatic slam shut locking.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.