The Phoenix fire commander offers fire protection for cash, digital media and data (with the use of FSDPI03)
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 – 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) Tested to MTC DIP120 - 60DM Fire Test standard providing up to 60 minutes fire protection for DVDs, memory sticks and hard drives.
- SECURITY PROTECTIONThe safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables.
- DROP TEST Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves. Optional pull out shelves & drawers available.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.