THE PHOENIX FIREFOX is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection. Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or valuables cover of £40,000.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017-120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high security double bitted VdS class I key lock.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- CONSTRUCTION - Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Internal lockable steel drawer unit in each model.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003. Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.