THE PHOENIX FIREFOX is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection. Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS) and UK Police approved (Secured by Design Scheme)
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or valuables cover of £40,000.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017-120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING - SS1620E - Fitted with a high security VdS class II electronic lock.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- CONSTRUCTION - Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Internal lockable steel drawer unit in each model.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003. Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.