THE PHOENIX KEY CONTROL CABINETS are high quality Key Cabinets providing mechanical access control for keys.
- LOCKING – Fitted with a high quality mechanical push button combination lock. Tested in accordance with BS EN1634-1 2008. The lock has over 8,000 combination differs.
- CONSTRUCTION – Solid square body construction with 2.5mm thick steel body and 3mm door.
- FIXING – The cabinets have pre-drilled fixing holes for wall mounting.
- SPECIAL FEATURES –Peg in, peg out key control board for added key accountability. Supplied with colour coded square key tags. Extra key hooks on the door.
- FINISH – Finished in a high quality durable powder coated finish.