THE PHOENIX MERCURY is designed to provide extreme security protection for domestic and business use.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-1 Security standard. ECB.S Certified Grade II. Recommended Insurance rating of £17,500 cash or £175,000 valuables.
- APPROVALS - UK Police approved (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- FIRE PROTECTION -Tested to the European LFS 30P fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING - Fitted with high security double bitted VdS class I key lock.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- CONSTRUCTION - 3 way angular locking bolts, double wall construction with specially formulated concrete infill, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection, provide a safe of great strength.
- SPECIAL FEATURE - Pre-prepared for alarm or power cable.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant Graphite Grey paint RAL7024. Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients exceed 500 grams.