The Phoenix Mercury high security safe range, ideal for domestic & business use.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-1 Security standard. ECB.S Certified Grade II. Has a recommended Insurance rating of £17,500 cash or £175,000 valuables*.
- APPROVALS UK Police preferred specification (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- FIRE PROTECTION: Tested to the European LFS 30P fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING: Fitted with high security VdS class II electronic lock with dual control, master code & time delay.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor or wall fixing, with fixing bolts supplied for concrete floors or brick walls.
- SPECIAL FEATURE Pre-prepared for alarm or power cable.
- CONSTRUCTION: 3 way angular locking bolts, double wall construction with specially formulated concrete infill, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection, provide a safe of great strength.
- COLOUR: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant Graphite Grey paint RAL7024.