THE PHOENIX TARVOS (SQUARE DOOR) underfloor security safe has been designed to meet the requirements for a secure yet hidden safe.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - The UF0613KD is a 12 inch cube, providing £10,000 cash cover or £100,000 cover for valuables.
- LOCKING - Supplied with a high security double-bitted VdS Class I key-lock (2 Keys Supplied).
- DOOR CONSTRUCTION - Hardened 6mm thick plate and copper laminate between two 10mm mild steel plates to give ABP protection, two 25mm diameter spring loaded front bolts, two 20mm diameter spring loaded re-lockers that will be set off if the lock is tampered with and a 25mm diameter dead bolt.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION - The neck is constructed of 5mm mild steel tube 4" high. 10mm thick mild steel top plate, 2mm thick mild steel body and 3mm thick mild steel base all with continuously welded seams.
- INTERIOR - Fully flocked interior to protect valuables from damage.
- FIXING - Fixing instructions are available to fit the unit into a solid concrete floor.
- COLOUR - Finished in attractive Gold Hammer paint.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Comes complete with a deposit facility that incorporates an anti-fish device to prevent retrieval through the deposit tube and supplied with a selection of deposit capsules.
- COLOUR - Finished in an attractive red paint.