Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2252E 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Vertical Fire File FS2250 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for support.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 60 minutes fire protection for digital media to MTC-DIP120-60DM
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- LOCKING: Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code, scrambled code and time delay that can be programmed as standard. This Lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY: Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- WATER RESISTANT: Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.***