Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2252E 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Vertical Fire File FS2250 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for support.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 60 minutes fire protection for digital media to MTC-DIP120-60DM
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- LOCKING: Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- CAPACITY: Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- WATER RESISTANT: Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.***
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.