THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS VERTICAL FIRE FILE offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for support.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB memory sticks and hard drives.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING - Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints. This lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY - Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.