THE PHOENIX FIRECHIEF sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format. Ideal for large quantities of documents, records & exam papers.
- FIRE PROTECTION -Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING - Fitted with high security double bitted VdS class I key lock.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European S1 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000.
- JCQ COMPLIANT - Complies with the requirements set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for the secure storage of question papers and any other confidential materials distributed to centres in advance of the examinations.
- CONSTRUCTION - High security 3 way boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available but only suitable if the unit is base fixed.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.