THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS LATERAL FIRE FILE offers unrivalled protection and capacity for documents and data† in a stylish modern lateral filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 - 60 Paper standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - 60 minutes protection for computer tapes and digital media when stored in optional FSDPI09.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinkler systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING - Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints. This lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY - Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- KEY FEATURE - Cheaper per mm of filing compared to standard vertical file.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.