THE PHOENIX FIRECHIEF sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format. Ideal for large quantities of documents, records & exam papers.
- FIRE PROTECTION -Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING - Fitted with high security VdS class II electronic lock with dual control, master code & time delay.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European S1 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000.
- CONSTRUCTION - High security 3 way boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available but only suitable if the unit is base fixed.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint RAL9003.
- Suitable for storage of controlled drugs whose active ingredients do not exceed 500 grams.