THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS LATERAL FIRE FILE offers unrivalled protection and capacity for documents and data† in a stylish modern lateral filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) - Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 - 60 Paper standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - 60 minutes protection for computer tapes and digital media when stored in optional FSDPI09.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinkler systems or fire hoses.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING - Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard. This lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY - Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- KEY FEATURE - Cheaper per mm of filing compared to standard vertical file.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.